Sunday 21 December 2014

My journey to $100 at TSU network.

if you haven't yet heard about TSU, it's a social media, similar to Facebook, but instead of keeping all the revenues for themselves they share it with users. 10% it's for the network and 90% for the users. Like this:



But if you are thinking it is a "make easy money online", forget it. As with anything else you need to dedicate yourself, and it takes time.

I started on TSU a  month and a half ago and I had my firs 1 cent 4 days after starting... 20 days after that I had 1 dollar, and 10 days after that (with one month in the network) I had 2 dollars. Now, one month and a half I have more than 6 dollars (the last image I post here with the amount of 5.26 was taken 2 days ago) and I'm making 40 cents a day. So it is growing, just takes time, effort and you can't give up.

I will posting updates whenever I reach certain amounts. And if you like to try it just FOLLOW THIS LINK:









(This text was first published on Bubblews and shared here.)










No comments:

Post a Comment